403(b) Educational Video
To view the streaming 403(b)
educational video, please
If you would
like to download the video for future offline
viewing, please follow the below steps:
1. Turn off any "Pop-Up Blocker" you
may have turned on in your Internet Explorer
2. Create a folder on your computer where you
would like to save the video.
3. Toggle back to this page. Once on this page
again, right click your mouse on the appropriate
file type link above ("click here"),
and select "Save Target As."
4. A box will pop up on your screen, and you
will be asked where on your computer you want to
save the file. Browse to the folder you created
for the video.
5. Click "Save."
6. Depending on the speed of your Internet
connection, it may take between 3 to 5 minutes
to download the video.
Note: If your IT department has video content
blocked, you may not be able to open and view