Participation in your 403(b) retirement plan:

Getting Started  
To enroll in your employer’s Supplemental 403(b) Retirement Plan, you must do four things:

     1.  Select the company and investment product best suited to your needs and

Establish an account with that company

Complete a  “Salary Reduction Agreement” (SRA) form, which authorizes your employer to withhold the amount you elect to contribute to your 403(b) via payroll deduction. Your employer will forward the contribution to the investment company on your behalf.  

     4.  Return the completed SRA form to the department designated by your employer prior to the cut-off date for which you wish deduction to begin.  

The “Salary Reduction Agreement” forms can be downloaded from your employer's specific Web page. A list of authorized product providers and their contact information can also be found on your districts’ Web page

:  You MUST establish an account with your selected provider prior to the date you begin the Salary Reduction.  If the account has not been properly established, your contributions will be returned to you and will be taxable. Verifying that account has been established before submitting the SRA will expedite the process and help to avoid having funds returned to you.

Change(s) or Stopping Contributions
A new Salary Reduction Form must also be completed any time that you wish to:

  • Change your product provider
  • Change the allocation between providers
  • Change the amount of contribution  
  • Stop your deduction or restart your deduction after a stop

Remember that all SRA forms must be submitted to your plan sponsor by the cutoff date for the payroll for which you wish the change to be effective.






15 Yacht Club Drive NE  |  Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548  |  Fax: (850) 244-7308 
Copyright © 2011  [TSA Consulting Group, Inc./TSACG].  All Rights Reserved.